Nice start to the day



Well, it was back to work this morning and I don't know if it was the overcast sky or just that Monday morning feeling but I felt really fed up on the way into work.

However a little homemade present from my friend Sylvia was waiting for me at my desk to brighten up my day.  A bright gorgeous pink corsage with a piece from my brooch collection that I don't use that often.  Sylvia is due to retire soon and I'll miss sharing our desks and morning brews. While she is planning to have afternoon teas with the ladies and a trip to New York, Sylvia is also planning her own business, making pretty things like this and my vintage wedding bouquet (check out my earlier post). I'll keep you posted on her soon to be set up website.  I''m off to plan my outfit to showcase my corsage as I'm feeling in the pink!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week