Sole survivors

Spotted this online, a great way to extend the life of your shoes from your LK Bennetts to your favourite pair of Ferragamo's.  The Save Your Sole online store sells coloured soles to match your designer shoe choices.  Its also building a database of cobblers to recommend for your shoe repairs.

The sole stories section is worth a look at, with links to local shoemakers and all things shoe-related that you can buy. 

You can also buy a shoe hotel to store your beloved shoe collection and emulate Carrie Bradshaws fabulous closet.  Hmmm, now I'm off to decide where I can house my shoe hotel . . .

Comments

Pearl Westwood said…
Sounds like a great site will check it out. I always get rubber soles added to leather sole shoes they last so much longer.

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week