Your help is needed

I had my wedding dress dry-cleaned and its now hanging up in my spare wardrobe.  With all the netting the dress does take up a lot of room and I don't think it's the best way to store it to prevent damage or the dreaded moths!  My friend also has a beautiful wedding dress that needs to be stored away too.

Can anyone give me some tips on how to store the dresses, I've heard there is some special tissue paper I should be using but haven't got a clue!  Any suggestions are gratefully received. xx

Comments

Anonymous said…
To store a wedding dress you need acid free tissue paper widely available on the net a large box theese can also be bought on the net but you can use any box so long as you cover it in polythene or a big bin bag the ideal size box is classed as an archive box. Just fold your dress into sheets of Acid free Tissue making sure the dress is fully covered then place it in the box. seal and cover the box in anything waterproof. you must ensure that damp can't get in as the dress will be ruined if it does.

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week