Bag of the Week

For this week only, I've replaced my Shoe of the Week with the Bag of the Week.

 Inspired by another item spotted in Grazia, The LoLA clutch from Notting Hill Design is just simply gorgeous and is rather expensive but has that bit of red-carpet glamour that every girl needs.  Sorry I couldn't post a picture but I've done a little bit of research and found the Notting Hill Design blog where there's a post explaining the inspiration behind the bag. 

While I can't afford a LoLA clutch (sadly I would have to sell my car three times over to match the price) I liked reading the stories behind the design, maybe you will too.

Comments

Sharon S said…
hiya, what a gorgeous bag, loving the dice clasp!! have a great weekend my dear!
CameronPoe2409 said…
I love the bag too, its really glamourous. Have a great weekend which I've spent moving my sister into her new house, tiring but rewarding! Hope you are having a good weekend too!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week