Shoe of the week

This week, I nominate these burgundy mid heels from Office priced at £67.  The colour is gorgeous and has my favourite design details - patent & buckles.  I'm guilty of forgetting that Office is on the high street, but its been around since 1981.  I'm glad that I can reignite my love for this shoe shop chain.  The website isn't that attractive but I do like the option to view your shoe in the other colours available, although it does make you spoiled for choice.

If you sign up for their free newsletter you'll be entered into their free monthly drawer for £100 worth of vouchers.  If I win (chance would be a fine thing) then these shoes would be straight in my online basket!

Comments

Victoria said…
I love the colour and I'm abit of a patent lover myself! xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week