Something that makes me smile


I've been inspired by a fellow blogger Page Sixxx who blogged about one of her favourite skirts and asked what made you smile.

Now I've had this cropped gold brocade (not sure if I've spelt that right) jacket from M&S for a couple of years now.  My mum bought it for my birthday after I spotted it while passing through the store.

Its got an ornate brooch which classes as the button,


The sleeves are wide and cropped.

It think its the colour, texture and the pattern of jacket that just really makes it pleasing to me it.  Considering the material is quite delicate, its quite easy to wash too! (Always a bonus in my mind)  I usually team the jacket with a simple top, skinny jeans and some gold heels. 

What items in your wardrobe make you smile?

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi there-thats a pretty really jacket!! My collection of vintage-I think I stare at it all more than I wear or use it though, lol! Love my black Chanel Bag and my Thierry Mugler jacket, they make me smile!! x
Jamie-Lee Burns said…
You are so cute - I'm glad I was able to inspire someone! :)
And I can see why this jacket makes you smile, it's gorgeous and I love the fabric! Wish I had me some brocade in my wardrobe.

For the most part, if I'm sitting in bed, looking over at my piano gives me a smile as all my shoes are sitting on top of it! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com
CameronPoe2409 said…
Thank you ladies, I love how fashion and shoes make us all smile! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week