Save your heels this Christmas!

the gadget to save our feet!

Are you looking forward to the Christmas party season but dreading the impact its going to have on your feet?  Well, I've just heard about a new product that might help just help- Shulips.

If you're like me and 'breaking in' new shoes means a two weeks of wearing elastoplast plasters to recover, then this is a item that you might want to pop in your Fendi clutch to ensure you can dance the night away 'pain-free'.  I've spotted a few online reviews that are really positive so its sounds like they are worth a try.  I might have to purchase a pair to try out and review, I never need an excuse for a party and heels!

They're only available at a few stockists including Amazon.

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi there-sounds a fab product, please do a review on it if you do try it out!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week