It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



Okay well I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but its a bit slow in getting here!  I need a good 24 hours with Christmas films on constant play and Christmas CD's playing in the background.  I'm not sure why I'm not feeling in a festive spirit maybe its the current economic climate or missing loved ones at this time of year.  It can be a really hard time for a lot of people, so I've managed to do a good deed for someone else.  A facebook friend's local church is helping a homeless person move into a flat today before Christmas and needed donations of crockery, bedding, generally things to make a home.  I managed to pull together some stuff to help.  It helped put into perspective about how lucky I am to have a roof over my head.  Its a nice thought that I may have contributed to someone else having a lovely Christmas and a fresh start for 2010.

Now, continuing with a plan of action to locate my Christmas spirit,  I have put up my tree and my work's Christmas party is tomorrow so I'm sure that once I hear Last Christmas or I all want for Christmas then I'm sure I'll be counting down the days to Santa arrives!

Now I'm off to plan my oufit, I'll post details later.

Comments

Dear Cameron, your tree looks lovely. I'm still not feeling it this year. I bought a tree this afternoon and my friend is coming round to keep me company *help wrap presents* and I shall get a few Christmas films on. I bought lots on Amazon so have a large pile to work through. Hope we both feel Christmassy very soon! xx
The tree looks great, hope you have a great Xmas party, what shoes did you wear?
CameronPoe2409 said…
Christina - Thank you, I'm hoping to feel Christmassy by the end of today!

Looking Fab - Thank you, I think I may wear red shoes in the spirit of Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week