I cannot lie . . . I did buy . . .

Resistance was futile! I have tried and tried to be strong but I needed a least one shoe purchase from the January sales.  So I have purchased a pair of Lipsy nude sandals from Additions Direct for a bargain price of £24.50!

The platform and heel have a hint of gold and the sole is tyre-track style (I hope that is the right description) so I have a firm grip when trying to walk in these babies.  I've just found out that I have an engagement party in March to go to, so may have to break these shoes in ready for the big event.

I've had quite a lazy weekend, watching films, walks in the park and hot chocolates . . . so feel quite relaxed for the week ahead.  I know generally that January is that kind of month where nothing happens and everyone goes into a slump but I don't want to get stuck in a rut, so I looking for ways to kickstart my year; hopefully with the first party written in my diary, my social diary will get a kick-start too! What's January like for you?

Comments

Oh, I love them! Don't feel guilty, I mean... what can a girl do when faced with a great shoe purchase? You did the only thing possible :)
I can't resist a bargain either...

Your weekend sounds great. I try and lie low during January as I'm always broke. I'm planning on finishing my life laundry and watching lots of films too xx
life is a shoe said…
lovely! always love any nude pair of heels!

lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week