Shoe of the week


I spotted these Olivia Rubin for Dune on their website and fell in love. Olivia is known for her graphic prints and the shoe is a classic example of what she does.

You really have to check out the link for these shoes to really see what they look like with a 360 view, I'm totally in love with the print on the heels!

I just thought I should say that the Shoe of the week nominations are really all about the shoe, not the price.  My nominations can be from the high street or designers, just anything I've come across and really liked.  If I think that I would love to have them in my shoe collection, then they get added to the shoe of the week posts, whether I can afford them or would need to sell a kidney in order to purchase them.  That said, I am a little gutted this week that I've had to spend nearly £400 on my car this week, this money could have been lovingly spent on a pair or a number of pairs of shoes!

Comments

Those are fun, I like them! Oh dear! £400 on your car! Sorry to hear about that. I'm lucky I don't have one. I'd probably just get parking tickets and cost myself a fortune I don't have xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week