Shoe of the week




For this week's shoe, I've looked to designers rather than high street.  These stunning heels are from Carven and available at Net-A-Porter.  Without sounding too over-dramatic, I need these shoes in my life! 



Priced at £320, I'm now off to buy lottery tickets and these shoes are going to be top of my shopping list if I win.  Speaking of lottery wins, I had a funny conversation with friends at work about what would be the first thing we'd buy if we won.  One would buy a Ferrari, one would buy a house in the Maldives, mine would be a pair of Louboutin Bibi shoes.  Now maybe I've haven't thought 'big' enough, so I've re-thought my first purchase, subject to a lottery win - I want a closet full of Louboutins!

Comments

I agree, those shoes are great, especially with black opaques!

Funny you mention a wardrobe of Louboutins...

I was reading a magazine at the doctors surgery (I think it was pretty ancient) and it said that Danielle Steel apparently has around 6000 pairs and each time she visits a store, she pretty much buys one pair in each size.

They also worked out how many times a day she would have to change her shoes to be able to wear each pair once a year!
Victoria said…
Oh My Goodness! Those shoes are amazing! xx
Make Do Style said…
Hahaha - good luck with the lottery tickets! Wait to see if they go in the sale or the Outnet. Even if they are new season if they don't sell quickly they'll be on the outnet in a blink of an eye! xx
Anonymous said…
You have to wait for their sales, I usually wait and keep my fingers cross that my size is still available when that happens :D
CameronPoe2409 said…
The Stylish Shoe Girl - Aren't they fab, they'd definitely look good with opaques. 6,000 pairs of shoes, that's just ridiculous yet I'm strangely jealous. Her shoes must have they own apartment!

Victoria - Aren't they AMAZING!

Make Do Style - I've have my fingers crossed for the lottery tonight and I'll get an eye on the sales too.

Tuesday - I will keep an eye on the sales but being a size 6, it means I'm competing with the majority of sales shoppers for bargains :(

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week