Working 9 to 5


Let me introduce you to my new work shoes. They're from New Look and currently now at a bargain price of £19.99.  I've gone for something completely different that my usual court shoes and these are a bit fun, a bit cute and have a bit of a heel on them.  The pictures don't really do them justice, they do look better in the 'flesh'. 

They are kind of retro, so it might help me re-invent my work wardrobe that's got a bit stale.  I'm thinking they might inspire me to add a bit of glamour to the daily grind and get me through the working day. 

How high!

I couldn't resist a bit of Dolly to really help kick start a good working day!



I had to include a picture of Harvey, our permanent lodger. Every time I wanted to take a picture of the shoes, he wanted to get in on the shot.  Here he is, looking less than impressed with the hair cut we've recently given him.

My photography assistant


Comments

They are really cute! I love the look on Harvey's face too. Have a great weekend xx
We don't have New Look here in Australia, but I did stumble across a few stores in recent trips to Singapore where I bought a number of well priced things including very comfortable shoes - yours are lovely!
Harvey is very cute!
Vix said…
I love the chunky heels on those shoes. Harvey is so sweet, he looks proper grumpy! x
Sharon S said…
Hi my dear-the shoes are cute indeed, but maybe not as cute as Harvey, lol!! xx
Make a nice change from court shoes, get a bit of air to your toes in summer! great price too!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week