The countdown has begun

Forget Christmas! Its officially just 24 days till I am forty years old.  Like the Queen, I am going to have two birthday celebrations, the first in two weeks time where I will be partying with around 40 ladies at the Sands Venue where we will enjoy a lovely meal, cocktails and a Take That Tribute night.  I'm sure that this will guarantee that we will be hitting the dance floor. As Take That have split for a while then I'd be happy for Howard Donald to join us to 'Take That and party' , I heard that Gary Barlow is a bit busy at the weekend so won't expect him to turn up!  I asked all the ladies to wear their most fabulous shoes.

Then, I will be celebrating my official birthday in Liverpool where I plan to shop and drink plenty of cocktails! So at the present time I am organising and planning activities. Finding a suitable dress seems a bit of a struggle but I'm hoping that this dress from Wallis will fit the bill for one of my nights out. Now I'm off to write some lists.



Comments

haute dress!
enjoy all the celebrations! sounds amazing!
Vix said…
I love that dress, you'll get loads of wear our of that beauty.
You're a fellow Sagittarius then? Hooray for fire signs. x
Please may I? said…
Well both celebrations sound fantastic.

X x
Abi Gray said…
I love the dress xx
Sharon S said…
Hi my dear-a perfect choice of dress, both celebrations sound like they will be fabulous too! xx
Did you post pictures on this event? :) May you send me a link?

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week