A gift from the shoe gods



You can't look a gift horse shoe in the mouth, [If anyone can explain that saying, then please add a comment] especially when they're in your size.



These Nina Dolcetti shoes were gifted to me by a good friend last week. White flatforms with that splash of colour, they make a lovely designer addition to my shoe collection.  While I like them, my husband isn't convinced . . . he just doesn't get them.  They are the perfect shoe for a holiday so I'll be packing them in my case for my next holiday which unfortunately isn't until November :(



Aren't they #Amazeballs!

Comments

Pennyblossoms said…
Wow! You have some good friends, don't you????
I love a cork wedge...all the height, very little weight.
Perfect!
Z xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week