Plans for the summer

Perfect for the holiday wardrobe
 
So it's just two days until 2013, the wind and rain is relentless in Blackpool and I am sat in my pajamas in bed thinking about the summer!  Unfortunately, there are limited opportunities to buy decent plus size fashion in Blackpool so I haven't really missed venturing outside to join other shoppers in the thirst for a bargain.

But, its the perfect weather to research online possibilities while enjoying a baileys on ice.  And it's great to discover new sites for plus size fashion like Millers which offers some fab bargains to ladies in Australia and New Zealand.


Next year, I definitely need to invest in a maxi dress and the site has a number of options to choose from to build up that capsule wardrobe; whether its a day time outfit you're looking for or something for the evening.   The prices are reasonable too, saving those much needed pennies to put towards your holiday fund.  Happy shopping ladies!

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi my dear! Lovely to hear from you and wishing you a happy new year and a peaceful and prosperous 2013-thanks for the follow on my new blog too! xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week