We all live in a yellow submarine

Deacon Blue at the Liverpool Echo Arena October 2012

My trusty little Fuji camera has died a death, so on very rare occasions I can manage to get it turned on  to upload photos that I've taken over the past few months.  It's a bit disappointing as I have just started to try and improve the quality of my photos.

Don't worry Father Christmas has received my letter requesting a new camera and is working with Amazon to deliver by the big day - there are only 17 days to go!

This post is mainly pictorial and is from a visit to Liverpool to watch Deacon Blue on their 25th Anniversary Tour.  It's a bit scary to think about the passage of time when I first saw Deacon Blue at Blackpool Wintergardens over two decades ago! Luckily no shoes were destroyed at the concert unlike the last time I went to the Echo Arena.



One of the various sculptures highlighting Liverpool's heritage, particularly its contribution to music.

View from our Premier Inn Room, waking up to see the big wheel surrounded by fog


You can hire your own yellow submarine to sleep in on Albert Docks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week