I'm wild about shoes



My husband recently mentioned my love of shoes and suggested that 'perhaps I had too many'!  So it made me think (or at least panic that he had discovered my secret stash of shoes) do I have too many shoes?

So I considered this logically:

  • I don't have a pair of shoes in every colour of the rainbow; 
  • I don't own a pair of Jimmy Choo;
  • I need to find a pair of monochrome shoe; and 
  • the  hot pink shoes to replace the ones my dog ate have not been bought yet.  
So my conclusion is . . .  that no, I don't have too many shoes. There is still a place in my wardrobe heart to welcome more shoes to my collection.  You can tell a lot of research and consideration has been undertaken to form this conclusion!

You probably noticed from my previous posts that I am a sucker for heels.  Yes, flats are pretty, short-heeled boots are practical and that in the past few years a pair of Uggs have even been purchased. But the majority of my shoes, when worn, increase my height by a good two inches or more.

So, I am always going to be on the lookout for more heels.  A shoe outlet on my retail-radar is Wildpair who have a fabulous collection of shoes to choose from.  They even have a great blog where you can keep posted on their shoes 'news' and be inspired.



With heels on my mind, I found some shoes [pictured] that I really want, there is even a pair that I want in the three neon colours available - I'm thinking about shoes in every colour of the rainbow, and more, being something I need to aspire to!

So take a look and see if there is are any heels for you to go wild about too.









Comments

Please may I? said…
After my husband got to 200 he did in deed decide I had far too many shoes! However I still don't have in my humble opinion.

Loving the bright pairs. Perfect for summer.

X x
You keep going honey, a girl can never have too many x
Anonymous said…
I just сouldn't go away your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide in your visitors? Is going to be again continuously in order to inspect new posts Read Significantly more

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week