Shoes in the News


Thanks to my Samsung camera's little box of tricks I've managed to get a great image for 'Shoes in the News' posts. So, just a quick little post to kick-start the 'Shoes in the News' posts.  

According to this article in the Daily Mail, a woman only needs five types of shoes to fulfil her shoes needs! Now, firstly the five choices in the article aren't that great and five? Just five shoes to meet all your fashion needs? Really?

What about a sensible pair of flats? Summer sandals?  The essential nude heels?  A pair of wedges? A pair of biker boots?  Ankle boots? Shoe boots? Red heels? Black courts?  Platform heels? hot pink shoes, yellow shoes . . . Forget five shoes, make it 105 shoes, don't forget a woman can never have too many shoes.

The article also states that the average women owns 20 pairs of shoes. As I own more that 20 shoes this definitely makes me above average! I would even say it makes me shoe-tastic! 

What's your shoe limit?




Comments

Pennyblossoms said…
I have tried very hard not to read that article!!
I now know I was right too!
5 Pairs, who are they kidding? Sadly, I know I have at least 5 pairs that I haven't even worn!!!
Z xx
I agree so many more pairs a woman needs! x
Sharon S said…
Hi there! I'm not sure how many pairs I've got, but boots and sandals are my favourites over actual shoes!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week