Being led astray



I've been on a heel hiatus for a few months now.  Taking comfort in my existing shoe collection, I've been resisting the call to 'spend, spend, spend' on some much-needed retail therapy.  Its been hard to resist a cheeky shoe purchase, believe me walking into Harvey Nichols little Louboutin shop almost sent me into a shoe frenzy. 

So, I finally succumbed to the lure of a bargain pair of heels in the Dorothy Perkins sale due to the over-encouragement from my husband.  His reasoning was quite logical . . . I liked them and they cost £22 in the sale.  I know it makes sense but I really was trying hard not to buy more shoes but I haven't got a pair of black heels with block colour so these fill a gap somewhere (who am I trying to convince!).

So here they are, the latest edition to the 'I have too many shoes' shoe closet.  I'm thinking these are the perfect basis for the my Christmas Do 2013 outfit.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week