Socks appeal




I'm loving the change in weather, I'm definitely an autumn girl.   I love digging out my scarves and gloves for brisk walks and seeing the leaves turning brown and gold.  Its that feeling of coming in on a dark night into a warm and toasty house.  But I just have a little problem with the colder weather, as my feet (and hands) get ridiculously cold.  When you're a 'heels lover, wearing a pair of stilettos with options to keep those toes warm and stylish is important.

So these cute ankle socks from Veneziana are perfect for 'warming up' those style moments I still need to have.  I chose the Sandro Traforato socks in beige to try out with my Ravel nude heels, which are a big staple in my capsule wardrobe.  The socks are a perfect fit, lovely and soft and most importantly look good. A perfect accessory to my wardrobe revamp on a budget.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week