'Wicked' night out



Usually I'm defying gravity with my high heels but last Friday I got to watch the cast of Wicked defying gravity instead.

Wicked has been on my bucket list  'things to do before I'm too old to enjoy them' list for a long time, so it was great to be able to get tickets on the current UK tour, while the show is at the Manchester Palace Theatre. 

It was well worth the wait; beautiful theatre . . . amazing cast . . . gorgeous songs.  I went into the show with a basic idea on what the story was about - the younger days of the witches from the Wizard of Oz - but wow, I loved how the story linked into the well-known Oz story that we have all grown to love.  I won't spoil it for anyone who's not had chance to see the show, but, if you can make sure you have chance to get Wicked!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week